Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Washington Blade Review

If you are willing to do a little grad school homework, “Vellum” is a staggeringly rich story that heralds great promise for Duncan’s literary future... a must-read for its expansive recasting of modern life into transcendent legend.

OK, I'm cheating because that's a nine paragraph ellipsis, cutting out the bit where he thinks it collapses into babbling madness; but I get an overall positive impression from the review, so me likee.

Plus the "Blade" is the coolest name for a gay publication EVAH!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was happy to see that your book was reviewed in my hometown paper.

The appearance of the review also explains why a lot of cute guys were staring at me on the Metro when I was reading VELLUM.

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home